Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Visas!!!

The visas have arrived!!!  Well, they are at Sears, but Logansport is much closer than Texas!!  6 more days!!!  :-D

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's time! We have been so blessed to walk through this process with you guys. We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Ms. Leah! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be in this place before you know it!! Thank you for always being there for us - we love guys you too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golly, I can't believe that you guys are actually going to CHINAAAA!!!!! I'm so proud of you both, and I'm scared to death for you too. It just seems so far away! Of all the time I spent in Europe, none of it seemed so far away or as foreign as China does. I told my boss I'll go just about anywhere for the company, but I told him never China or Mexico! I believe this trip will make both countries for you two! WOW! We'll be praying for you guys daily. Aren't you scared of the spider ninjas? Never mind, I don't want to scare you. Forget I brought it up, ok?

    See you tomorrow at Easter!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually - funny story - Adam told us that when we see the Karate Kids we are supposed to get their autographs! :-) Are those like spider ninjas?!
    Thanks for the prayers, we definitely want/need/appreciate them so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is funny about Karate kids! : ) Feeling a little anxious but confident it is all in God's hands. He certainly has been with you all through this and the next few weeks will be over before you know it and your little girl Leah will be home with you where she belongs. Love to all of you. X0X0

    ReplyDelete